Register below to receive Beaver County, PA and Beaver Borough Emergency Alerts.
(Fires, outages, evacuations and more)
Sign up for Swift 911, Beaver County’s emergency alerts system. The process will take 5-6 minutes, but a process well worth the time.
– To register for alerts *specific to Beaver Borough,* you’ll need to subscribe to the Beaver Borough alerts in the system *Once Initial Registration is Complete.* (Additional steps needed listed below)
1. A pop-up will appear saying, “Registration Complete!” – click “OK” – You are now registered for Beaver County alerts sent by the county, not Beaver Borough.
2. To sign up for Beaver Borough alerts, click “+add subscriptions”
3. Under “Search for Subscriptions”, enter Beaver’s zip code – 15009
4. Click the box to the left of “Beaver Borough, PA”
5. Click “Add Selected”
6. Repeat as desired
If you have any questions, please call the Borough office at 724-773-6700.