11/23/2021: A message from our Paving Company – Due to the unexpected warm temperatures coming our way on Wednesday, November 24th – they will be paving Wednesday and possibly Friday the 26th. Please observe the “No Parking” signs along the streets. We appreciate your flexibility while the project is being completed.
11/22/2021: Due to cold temperatures and the Thanksgiving holiday, paving will resume Tuesday, November 30, 2021, weather permitting. Parking will be permissible on the affected streets through November 29, 2021.
The paving project on the streets listed below will begin Tuesday, November 16th. Weather permitting, paving is scheduled to be completed the following week. Road closures may occur during paving operations. Please observe the “No Parking” signs along the streets. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
- Buffalo Street from Third Street to River Road
- Second Street from Navigation Street to Buffalo Street
- Navigation Street from Euclid Ally to River Road
- Bank Street from Buffalo Street to in between College Avenue and Wayne Street
- River Road from Navigation to Wayne Street
- Dravo Avenue from Second Street to River Road
- Commerce Street from Second Street to River Road
- College avenue from Second Street to River Road
- Market Street from Bank Street to River Road
- Walnut Street from Second Street to River Road